- Series TDV Triple Duty Valves are combination pump discharge valves functioning as a shut-off check, and calibrated flow balancer.
- Series PSD Suction Diffusers reduce space and cost by replacing a long radius elbow, strainer, and extended entry pipe on the suction side of the pump.
- Series SFC Standard Flex Connectors and Series RFC Reducing Flex Connectors decrease piping stress due to minor misalignment and pressure variations. Series RFC Reducing Flex Connectors eliminate the need for a resizing connection.
- Series BFV Butterfly Valves isolate pumps during maintenance to eliminate the need to drain entire systems. They are effective for on/off, throttling, or isolation service requirements and are designed for dead-end service.
- Triple Duty Valve Submittal Data
- Suction Diffuser Submittal Data
- Flexible Pump Submittal Data
- Butterfly Valves Submittal Data
Operation & Maintenance